ADULT CAMP STAFF
If you are considering volunteering to be a camp counselor at any of our youth camps you must meet the following criteria.
1. Be a Registered Youth Worker.
2. Be at least 21 years of age.
3. Pass a background check.
4. Have checked with the Camp Director of the camp of your choice to see if he or she is in need of more counselors. (see below)
5. Remember that every child needs love and care in spite of any issues you might have with them.
6. Be a team player.
7. Love to have fun and be silly!!
We can't wait to spend a week with you. Thanks for making a difference in a child's life!
COUNSELORS IN TRAINING
We're so glad you're here! If you'd like to be a CIT at Jr. Camp, please look at the criteria below and then reach out to the Jr. Camp Director to see if he or she needs you on staff.
1. Be at least 15 years old.
2. Register to be a Youth Worker (see next panel).
3. Fill out an application sent to you by the Director, telling them why you're a good fit for becoming a CIT.
4. Have a ride to and from camp and be able to arrive the Saturday before camp starts.
5. Be willing to spend a week making camp as wonderful for the kids as your CITs did for you. Be silly and have fun!
We can't wait to spend a week with you!
Last but not least, if you've been accepted as a staff member, you'll need to fill out a couple forms. Many of you will already have filled out a Registered Youth Worker form. If not, please do it asap and turn it in to your pastor. The sooner the better, as they take quite a while to process.
Also, you need to fill out a staff application every year, as mandated by the State of Texas.
Leadership In Training--LIT
For those of you who graduated from High School before 2020 and are not yet 25, don’t forget about our LIT (Leaders in Training) program. This will be our third year of LIT during Senior High Camp. There is no cost and you will be an integral part of the camp program and have your own leadership program. If you are interested in this, please contact me for an application at email@example.com.
More information about the program can be found HERE